Fine Bieler, born 1987.
She studied photography at the Academy of Fine Arts Leipzig with Tina Bara and Anna Voswinckel and at Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design, Jerusalem.
Her works where shown at/in:
- Talk #13 / Initiative für Wort und Bild/ Galerie für zeitgenössische Kunst / Leipzig
- Featured in Edit 70 – Papier für neue Texte – It‘s a book / Selection Single Projects / Leipzig – Diploma Exhibition in the Gallery of the Academy of Visual Arts / Leipzig
- Multicolore #1 / Artspace Gap Gap / Leipzig
- Spontaneous Frameworks / exhibition project with georgian, austrian and german artists / curated by Kristina Semenova / Gallery of the Academy of Visual Arts / Leipzig
- Shortlist First Book Award / Mack Book / London / UK
- Bieler & Gutsch / Room 1.8 / Academy of Visual Arts / Leipzig
- Trues (and Lies) – 24 Times a Second – presentation on Hansen Campus / Bezalel Academy of Visual Arts and Design / Jerusalem / Israel